- Terry Boardman Interviewed
- Experiments with a Basic Income
- Goethe’s Scientific Method: Its relevance in a post-mechanistic future
- Profile of Dr Philip Kilner: A Goethean Approach to Teaching
- Biodynamic Urban Farming: The Case for City Centre Rooftop Gardens
- NNA News around the World
- The Age of the Earth
- Music in the Grip of Technology: The Destiny and Mission of Music in our Time – Part II
- No Shore Too Far
- The Fallen Cone – Short Story Competition
- Creation and Evolution in The Tempest – How Shakespeare Concealed and Revealed the Truth
- From Head to Heart – from Theory to Practice
Current issue: Spring 2017
Digital download now available
Overall, the New View website is still in development and we hope, in time, to provide a searchable archive of all the articles and authors that have appeared in the magazine these last 20 years. But for the time being we can offer downloads of digital versions of New View magazine to be purchased, both as subscriptions and single issues.
New View magazine was born in 1996 and today it offers a fresh look at the world and ourselves. Four times a year, New View brings together a unique collection of articles on many aspects of modern life. Published quarterly at Christmas, Easter, Midsummer and Michaelmas, bringing news and contemporary insights based on Rudolf Steiner’s anthroposophy. Regular items include: World events, Community, Health, Education, Self-development, Arts, Science, Environment, Biodynamic-Agriculture, Book and Film Reviews and much more….
You can see the content and the editorial of each previous issue of the magazine here. (This is not complete yet, only going back the last few years). There is also a picture gallery of the front covers of the magazine to view. We have also written a little about the background of New View and what inspires it.
We think New View is a good and important read, why not buy a friend or relative a Gift Subscription? This is a good way to introduce new readers to the magazine and having more subscribers helps keep it going.
The New View magazine initiative has very much needed donations to keep going these last few years, as we gradually build up the circulation to a point where we can break even financially. A number of people have given their support in this way, without which we would not have been able to continue. New View is a small initiative with a big heart which wishes to continue to communicate with the wider world about the spiritual life. If you are able to make a donation, great or small, this would be very much appreciated. You can do this on our subscriptions page.